Thursday, October 14, 2010

Welcome to My Art Studio

All About Me Footprint

This project was designed as a tool to get to know your students. Each item on the footprint represents your student and who they are. For instance, the picture above is my footprint I designed. I chose green for my background because green in my favorite color. The dog represents my love for dogs, the peace symbol represents how I like to live my life. I also included pictures of my family and in the middle of these pictures is the name JACK, which happens to be an acronym for my family: Jacob, Austin, Corey and Kelly. In doing this project a minimum of three mediums were used. This is a great way for you to get to know your students and for them to have fun. A great extension activity that I would like to do using this same premise would be in social studies. When I think of footprints, I think of traveling. You can have your students create footprints of the different places you learn about.

No comments:

Post a Comment